When the page first loads, a Session is created and started which checks for the cookie 'mint-slice', containing the serialized MyObject object. If the cookie doesn't exist, a new MyObject is created and written to the session.
- Click Save Session to see the serialized XML and write the session to the cookie
- Click View Session Cookie to see the current serialized object persisted in the cookie
- Click Destroy Session to kill the MyObject associated with the session and kill the cookie
- Click Run Object to run the MyObject functions using the deserialized object
- Click "Refresh Page" after destroying or saving a session to see what happens when the page loads
- Click clear form to clear the form